(Some of them require Java)
Tim Bushnell has a nice writeup of why you should use them.
Read it here at expertcytometry
- Fluorofinder has a multi-vendor spectraviewer and single antibody lookup tool
- BD Biosciences
- ThermoFisher (and Affymetrix, eBioscience, Invitrogen)
- Fluorophores.org individual spectra
dead links, let me know if updated site found?
- Boswell-McNamara Spectra Database
- ProZyme Spectraviewer
- Expedeon was acquired by Abcam, cannot find spectraviewer on Abcam site…
Pingback: FACS Pain | New England Cytometry