If you have a position (primarily in New England/Northeast US) you would like to post, please email details (INCLUDE A PDF OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION) and relevant links to email@example.com
For more national postings, there are several resources:
Purdue University Cytometry Lab message board Job page
Postings will be removed after 6 months or upon notification that the position has been filled. Last updated 11/1/19
- 11/1/19 Flow Cytometry Operator, Cambridge, MA. Listing HERE, apply through recruiter’s email provided.
- 10/11/19 Biomarker Assay Scientist, Cambridge MA. Takeda. posted HERE.
- 10/1/19 Associate Scientist (Cytometry), Cambridge, MA. Amgen. Details here.
- 9/17/19 Sales Manager, East Coast. Immudex. Details here
- 9/4/19 Flow Cytometry Technician, MSC (NIH), Bethesda MD. Details here.
- 8/15/19 Field Service Engineer, SONY Biotech, Boston MA Area. Apply here.
- 7/25/19 Lab Scientist, Clinical Flow Cytometry Lab, Boston Childrens Hospital, Boston MA. details HERE.
- 7/9/19 Application Scientist, Holliston MA. Union Biometrica. Description here.
2013 Flow Cytometry Survey Thanks to Stephen Kwok for compiling the information for this salary survey.
Filled or removed, if it is your listing and you would like to repost, please let me know!
- 4/10/19 Cytek is hiring for 18 positions across the country, visit here to see the opportunities: https://cytekbio.com/pages/careers
- 3/11/19 Senior Associate Scientist, Celgene. Cambridge, MA. Translational Development group, for details and to apply, go here: https://jobs.celgene.com/jobs/POSTING-3-10607?lang=en-us
- 2/27/19 Cytometry Field Applications Scientist; Bio-Rad. Two openings, see links for more info: New York or Midwest/Southeast
- 2/12/19 Research Support Associate, Flow Cytometry Resource Center, Rockefeller University, NY, NY. For details click here.
- 2/6/19 Research Staff Scientist, Center for Immuno-Oncology, DFCI, Boston MA. Flow cytometry and/or CyTOF. Listing with links to apply can be viewed here.