If you have a position (primarily in New England/Northeast US) you would like to post, please email details (as a pdf attachment) and relevant links to firstname.lastname@example.org
Purdue University Cytometry Lab message board Job page for national postings, pages for both available jobs and those seeking jobs:
Chromocyte has also added a jobs page:
Postings will be removed after 6 months or upon notification that the position has been filled. Last updated 6/12/18
- 6/12/18 Flow Cytometry Specialist; Methodist Hospital South Texas, San Antonio TX. Details here.
- 6/12/18 Head of Product Management, Mass Cytometry; Fluidigm. East Coast preferred, see details here.
- 6/12/18 multiple positions, Senior Global Product Manager, Flow Cytometry Software; Senior Global Product Manager, Flow Cytometry Systems; Raindance Partners Inc, Hercules CA (relocation assistance offered). Details here.
- 6/12/18 Scientist, Cell Therapies, Takeda Pharmaceuticals, Cambridge MA, view listing here.
- 5/3/18 Field Applications Scientist, Boston or San Francisco–NanoCellect. Details here.
- 2/26/18 Flow Cytometry Senior Associate Scientist; Bioverativ, Waltham MA. Description here.
- 1/29/18 Sales Specialist–Immunology/Cell Separation; Boston MA territory. Seeking applicants with strong background in flow cytometery. Details here.
- 12/11/17 Senior Associate Scientist, Flow Cytometry; Pfizer, Cambridge MA. Details here or online here.
- 12/11/17 Scientist, Immunotoxicology (non-PhD); Pfizer, Groton, CT. Details here or apply at www.pfizer.com/careers under Job ID 1622629
2013 Flow Cytometry Survey Thanks to Stephen Kwok for compiling the information for this salary survey.
Filled or removed, if it is your listing and you would like to repost, please let me know!
- 11/6/17 Flow Cytometry Operator I, II or III (accepting all application levels, including entry level); Scripps Research Institute, Jupiter FL. job posting here
- 10/27/17 Scientist I, Core Lab; EMD Serono; Billerica MA. View listing here, contact Rich Konz before applying, Richard.Konz@emdserono.com
- 10/13/17 Director of the Advanced Microscopy Facility (Assistant/Associate Professor). University of Virginia School of Medicine, Charlottesville VA. Details here.
- 10/4/17 Senior Scientist II, Cellular/Molecular Biology. AbbVie, Cambridge, MA. details here
- 10/4/17 Senior Associate Scientist, Flow Cytometry-Inflammation and Immunology Research Unit. Pfizer, Cambridge MA. more info here
- 4/26/17 Scientist, Ophthalmology (requires flow); Novartis, Cambridge MA. details here.
- 4/11/17 Scientist, Molecular and Cellular Sciences (Flow Cytometry); Novartis, Cambridge, MA. Details here. Apply here.
- 5/31/17 Senior Associate Scientist, Flow Cytometry. Pfizer, Cambridge MA. details here
- 3/10/17 Senior Research Associate, Flow Cytometry; Fast Genetics, DeForest WI details here.
- 1/5/17 Regulatory Affairs Specialist, BioLegend, Dedham MA. more HERE. Visit biolegend.com to apply