If you have a position you would like to post, please email details and relevant links to email@example.com
- 3/10/17 Senior Research Associate, Flow Cytometry; Fast Genetics, DeForest WI details here.
- 1/5/17 Research Technician, Flow Cytometry; Ragon Institute of MGH, MIT and Harvard, Cambridge MA. visit
and search for job code 3030579.
- 1/5/17 Regulatory Affairs Specialist, BioLegend, Dedham MA. more HERE. Visit biolegend.com to apply
- 11/4/16 Cytometry Operator, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Ridgefield CT. more HERE.
- 11/4/16 Flow Cytometry Technician, part time with possibility to expand to full time. Brigham and Women’s Hosptial, Boston MA. Apply HERE.
2013 Flow Cytometry Survey Thanks to Stephen Kwok for compiling the information for this salary survey.
Purdue University Cytometry Lab message board Job page for national postings:
Filled or removed, if it is your listing and you would like to repost, please let me know!
- 10/7/16 Flow Cytometry Core Manager, Jounce Therapeutics, Cambridge MA. Description HERE.
- 9/19/16 Scientific Director of Cytometry Core, University of Florida, Gainesville FL. Description here.
- 7/7/16 Field Application Specialist II (Field Applications Specialist, Cytometry), Bio-Rad, New England Area. apply here.
- 5/3/16 Flow Cytometry Technician I, Whitehead Institute, Cambridge MA. Operate and maintain FACSAria, LSR II, LSR Fortessa, and FACSCalibur. Details HERE.
- 4/15/16 Flow Cytometry Shared Service Director, University of Maryland Greenbaum Cancer Center, Baltimore MD. Doctorate level position to lead an NCI-funded flow cytometry shared service at an academic research institution. details HERE.
- 4/13/16 Medical Technologist/Flow Cytometry, ReproSource, Inc, Woburn MA. Clinical reference lab seeking lab tech for sample processing and cytometer operation and maintenance. details HERE.
- 4/5/16 Flow Cytometry Quality Control, BioLegend, Dedham MA. Responsible for quality control of products by flow cytometry and for supporting the flow cytometry needs of product development efforts. details HERE.
- 3/29/16 Scientist-Flow Cytometry, Homology Medicines, Lexington MA.
Scientist to be responsible for development of unique cellular assays as well as the operation and establishment of procedures for flow cytometry. Details HERE
- 3.14.16 Flow Cytometry Core Facility Scientist/Director, UConn Biotech/Bioservices Center, Storrs, CT. Closing date April 15. Details HERE
- 2/29/16 Flow Cytometry Lab-Basic Immunology Research-Full Time–Pfizer, Cambridge MA. Seeking experienced Aria 2 operator. For details click HERE or go to
and “advanced search” job ID 1027565.
- 2/29/16 Flow Cytometry Technician II, Whitehead Institute, Cambridge MA. Details HERE.
- 12/9/15 Scientist-CyTOF, Biogen, Cambridge MA. B.S. +5 yrs experience in industry to establish SOP for CyTOF and support flow core operations. Details HERE.
- 9/23/15 Platform Field Application Specialist, Abcam, Inc., Cambridge MA. FAS needed to support the Firefly Bioworks multiplexing platform that runs on flow cytometers. Description HERE and apply online HERE.
- 9/21/15 Research Associate III-Flow Cytometry, Leidos Biomedical Research, Inc., Frederick, MD. Click HERE for job description, apply online HERE.
- 9/15/15 Clinical Lab Scientist III-Flow Cytometry, Dartmouth-Hitchcock, Lebanon NH. Search Job ID 30692 at http://careers.dartmouth-hitchcock.org/ or view the listing here.
- 9/14/15 Resource Technologist I, Broad Institute, Cambridge MA. View listing here
- 8/7/15 Senior Research Associate/Principle Research Associate: Flow Cytometry, Moderna Therapeutics, Cambridge MA. View listing here, enter job code 281-979