If you have a position (primarily in New England/Northeast US) you would like to post, please email details (INCLUDE A PDF OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION) and relevant links to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more national postings, there are several resources:
Purdue University Cytometry Lab message board Job page
Postings will be removed after 6 months or upon notification that the position has been filled. Last updated 3/11/19
- 3/11/19 Senior Associate Scientist, Celgene. Cambridge, MA. Translational Development group, for details and to apply, go here: https://jobs.celgene.com/jobs/POSTING-3-10607?lang=en-us
- 2/27/19 Cytometry Field Applications Scientist; Bio-Rad. Two openings, see links for more info: New York or Midwest/Southeast
- 2/12/19 Research Support Associate, Flow Cytometry Resource Center, Rockefeller University, NY, NY. For details click here.
- 2/6/19 Research Staff Scientist, Center for Immuno-Oncology, DFCI, Boston MA. Flow cytometry and/or CyTOF. Listing with links to apply can be viewed here.
- 1/29/19 Technical Sales Specialist, Flow Cytometry Reagents; Boston/Cambridge territory. ThermoFisher. apply here
- 12/14/18 Flow Cytometry Core Manager; Forsyth, Cambridge MA, details here.
- 12/3/18 Associate Scientist I (Flow Core); Biogen, Cambridge MA (Kendall Square). See listing HERE. contact Attila.Fabian@biogen.com
- 9/12/18 Cell Sorter Operator; Yale School of Medicine, New Haven, CT. Details HERE
2013 Flow Cytometry Survey Thanks to Stephen Kwok for compiling the information for this salary survey.
Filled or removed, if it is your listing and you would like to repost, please let me know!
- 7/20/18 Senior Principal Associate Scientist Flow Cytometry; Compass Therapeutics, Cambridge MA. PDF here, or apply online here.
- 11/14/18 Flow Cytometry Scientist; EMD Serono, Billerica, MA. Details HERE.
- 7/31/18 Flow Cytometry Field Application Scientist; MilliporeSigma, Billerica MA (NorthEast region). Apply online here. FILLED.