Current listings (updated 12/21/15)
- 12/21/15 Scientist-Flow Cytometry Part Time Contract employee–Pfizer, Cambridge MA. Seeking experienced Aria 2 operator for one day per week. Details HERE.
- 12/9/15 Scientist-CyTOF, Biogen, Cambridge MA. B.S. +5 yrs experience in industry to establish SOP for CyTOF and support flow core operations. Details HERE.
- 9/23/15 Platform Field Application Specialist, Abcam, Inc., Cambridge MA. FAS needed to support the Firefly Bioworks multiplexing platform that runs on flow cytometers. Description HERE and apply online HERE.
- 9/21/15 Research Associate III-Flow Cytometry, Leidos Biomedical Research, Inc., Frederick, MD. Click HERE for job description, apply online HERE.
- 9/15/15 Clinical Lab Scientist III-Flow Cytometry, Dartmouth-Hitchcock, Lebanon NH. Search Job ID 30692 at http://careers.dartmouth-hitchcock.org/ or view the listing here.
- 9/14/15 Resource Technologist I, Broad Institute, Cambridge MA. View listing here
- 8/7/15 Senior Research Associate/Principle Research Associate: Flow Cytometry, Moderna Therapeutics, Cambridge MA. View listing here, enter job code 281-979
- 5/21/15 Flow Cytometry Technologist, Joule Scientific, Burlington MA USA
View listing here
- 5/11/15 FACS Scientist, Immune Oncology Group, Novartis, Cambridge MA USA
View online listing here
- 5/8/15 Research Assistant II Flow Cytometry Technician, UConn Health, Farmington CT USA 06030. View the post here.
This is a FREE listing that is maintained in spare time, please forgive any delays between request to posting.
2013 Flow Cytometry Survey Thanks to Stephen Kwok for compiling the information for this salary survey.